Friday, January 21, 2011

Favorite Finds Friday

It's Friday again, so here are my favorite finds this week. If there is any interest, I may make a button. Leave a comment and tell me what you think. This week I'm going to show off some of my favorite crafty finds, then I'm going to share some of the amazing things that I would love to make my own version of. Here goes:

This one is from last week, but I didn't see it until after I had published the post. I will totally be making myself a pair of these awesome Comic Book Shoes from Jess over at Just A Geek Named Jess:


Kimbo over at A Girl and a Glue Gun really made a statement with her photo display:


I'm a fan of anything involving paint chips, so this Paint Chip Mosaic Wall Hanging caught my eye over at Creative Passage:

  
I'm a reader. Seriously, I can't even tell you how much I read. I don't have a dedicated e-reader, but my smart-phone has 3 e-reader apps and I select purses based on whether I can fit books in them. Some people might say I have a problem... Anyhow, one of my favorite books of all time is Pride and Prejudice so when I saw this Valentine's printable over at A Lemon Squeezy Home, I had to snag it and share it with you:

I would probably keep it up year round though.

You should totally go check out these blogs. All of these ladies are super talented!

Here are the things that I want to make a variation of:

Check out this amazing bookshelf:

The Olivier-Dolle book shelf
Take a look at this Paint Box blouse from Anthropologie. Wouldn't this be fun to make and wear?:

For $98, really?

Those are just a few of the many wonderful things in Blogland (and the interwebs) this week. Hope you liked them as much as me. Feel free to head over to those blogs and show some love. :)

Have a great weekend and thanks so much for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Thanks for featuring me! :D I wore my shoes out this week and got sooo many compliments on them already :)I think the idea works for just about anything too... newspaper, magazines, old book pages...anything! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shoes they are so cool I need to start collecting shoes that I can recover

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please make sure your e-mail address is attached to your Blogger profile so I can reply. Thanks for stopping by!