Friday, January 28, 2011

Favorite Finds Friday

Before we get to all the super crafty awesomeness that inspired me this week, I have to apologize for not posting a feature yesterday. We'll be back on schedule next week. Princess was really sick on Wednesday, one of those nasty stomach bugs (thank goodness it wasn't a respiratory nightmare). Then, because she loves her Mommy so much, she gave it to me. Wonderful gift, right? I'm still a little under the weather, but not as horribly sick as I was yesterday, so I'm back. I didn't even check Facebook all day. Craziness. As a side note, if you'd like to be featured on one of these Thursdays, shoot me an e-mail and I can add you to the schedule. :)

Now, take a look at these:

Check out this Spirograph Art from Polish the Stars:


I bet I could use that technique to decorate some cute shirts for my Princess or my nephew.

I fell in love with this clock. Amanda from Crafts by Amanda posted it over at Sew Dang Cute Crafts. Can you believe she started off with paint chips? So neat!


I'm always looking for adorable and easy clothes to make for my daughter, so when I came across this Ruffly Dress over at Make It and Love It I knew I had to add it to my to do list and share it with you:


Not to make this a totally girly Friday, but have you seen this adorable Girly Felt Treasure Map over at Making the World Cuter?



Can you see the adorable little gnome and the unicorn in the pink forest? Too freakin' cute! And if you're looking for a treasure map for the little boy or tomboy in your life, she also has a Pirate Map and Mario Map that are just as cool.


Hope you enjoyed this week's post! I'll be back on schedule on Monday, until then have a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!



P.S. Don't forget to enter the giveaway! You could win $25 to spend at CSN Stores! Enter here.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh - I love that spirograph piece. I remember trying to do the rainbow one so many times as a kid, and always wrecking it right at the end. And now it looks retro ('cause I'm old!)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please make sure your e-mail address is attached to your Blogger profile so I can reply. Thanks for stopping by!