Saturday, April 2, 2011

Please Forgive Me


Please forgive me for not posting much this month. I do have a lot of things to share with you and a big surprise coming soon, but March was all madness. You see, my little brother got married and I got to spend two glorious weeks with my family in the Land of Warm and Sunshine (aka Florida). The wedding was perfect and the bride and groom were gorgeous. I'm super happy for them! I think that they had the most beautiful flower girl in history, too. 




I had the good fortune to enjoy lots of this:




I got to meet my new stepbrother, Austin:


I also got to meet and spend plenty of time with this adorable little dude:




Words can't really describe my awesome vacation. I woke up to sunshine and 85 degrees and flew home to dreary icy rain. Talk about reality check. Anyway, I'm back. So, thank you for not unfollowing this blog. It means the world to me that you've stuck around. I have some fun things in store for you guys, just wait and see!

One last thing! I could totally use your help! Remember that teaser post back on March 2nd? I haven't posted the big reveal yet because I'm having problems with adhesive. I've tried Mod Podge, Aleen's Tacky Glue and the super glue type of Gorilla Glue, but none of them seem to work. What is your favorite glue? I'm trying to attach some elastic to the inside cover of a book.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please make sure your e-mail address is attached to your Blogger profile so I can reply. Thanks for stopping by!