Monday, September 20, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to Sew Very Happy! I'm starting this blog to chronicle my quilting and crafting adventures. When I'm not busy as a SAHM to a beautiful two-year old girl, I like to spend my time quilting, crafting and reading. Whether it is a success or a failure a surprise, I enjoy being creative! Here's a preview of what's coming up on Sew Very Happy:

Projects: (not in any particular order)
           Homecoming Dress Refashion and Accessories-for my sister, Becky
           Fall Tablerunner-for my parents
           Freezer Paper Stenciling-cute stuff for the Princess
           Hat and Costume organizer for the Princess

Thanks for stopping by!

Brightest Blessings!



        

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please make sure your e-mail address is attached to your Blogger profile so I can reply. Thanks for stopping by!