Friday, October 29, 2010

Dress Refashion

Back in September, my sister asked me to make her a dress for her homecoming dance. It was two weeks before the dance, so I didn't have time to make a brand new dress, but I was able to refashion a dress from last year.

I took this dress:
An old headband and 8 yards of black and purple tulle:
and this is the result:



This dress is sooo Becky! I was just so happy it came together and she was thrilled with it. :)


I'm linking up to these parties:



Photobucket


I also linked up to the Weekend Wrap Up party over at http://tatertotsandjello.blogspot.com (but I couldn't get the button to show up)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please make sure your e-mail address is attached to your Blogger profile so I can reply. Thanks for stopping by!