Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving

I'm a very lucky woman. I have an amazing man and a beautiful daughter. Ralphie is the best. He works so hard to take care of us girls. He goes through so much, deals with so much stress and it's all for us. I am thankful for him.  My Scarlett, she's amazing. She's been through so much in her 2 short years, and has a long way ahead of her, but you'd never know it. She's so independent and strong.I"m so proud to be her mother and thankful to have every miraculous moment with her.  I have a very supportive family. They've been there for us in so many ways and I'm thankful. I have wonderful friends-they are family too. I'm thankful to all my friends who are in the armed forces. I love and support you and am thankful for your bravery.

Blessed Be,



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please make sure your e-mail address is attached to your Blogger profile so I can reply. Thanks for stopping by!