Thursday, December 2, 2010

My First Award!

AmieAnn over at Pinkapotamus awarded me the Stylish Blogger Award! Thank you so much! She's one of my favorite bloggers, so this is an honor. 

***happy dance***


To accept this award I have to do the following:
1). Thank and link back to the person who awarded me
2). Share 8 things about myself
3). Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that I have recently discovered
4). Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards

So here are 8 things about me:
1. I refuse to pay full price for anything.
2. I don't think cheese and eggs should ever go together.
3. If you have dark chocolate, you could get me to do almost anything. :)
4. I love the ocean, but I live in the Midwest.
5. I don't watch scary movies, they freak me out!
6. I'm the Queen of Useless Information and I want to go on Jeopardy really   bad!
7. My favorite artist is Brian Froud. His work is beautiful, especially Faeries.
8. I read all the time...literally all the time. I choose purses based on whether or not I can fit a decent sized book in them.

So now here are my 8 recipients (in no particular order)!  Come grab your award and share it with pride.. you deserve it!
1. Suesan @ Frou-Frugal
2. Annemarie @ Gen X Quilters(& Y too!)
3. I can't find her name, but she's great Jessica @ Happy Together
4. Sara @ SewSara
6. Jessica @ Punk Rock Momma
8. Petchy @ Made by Petchy

I'm going to continue my happy dance all the way to JoAnn's.... if I'm not back in a few hours, send help! ;)



4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Sarah! I will do my part soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet! Thanks :) PS it's Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Sarah. I will have to think about 8 things about myself. hmmm....this could take me awhile.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please make sure your e-mail address is attached to your Blogger profile so I can reply. Thanks for stopping by!