Monday, December 6, 2010

It’s cold outside!


I know tons of people who get so down when the weather gets cold. I am not one of those people. I do get a little sad that the Princess can’t play outside and I hate having to be in the actual cold, but I love what it brings:Baking cookies! I love to bake! Cakes, pies, cookies, anything. Yesterday, Scarlett helped me bake a ton of chocolate chip cookies (she licked the spoon). It was so much fun. I remember helping my grandma bake when I was little and I love that I can share that with my daughter!  Anyhow, it looks like the family Christmas celebration will be at our house this year and I’ll be needing to make even more cookies. Last year I made some chocolate and peppermint swirl cookies that were a huge hit and I’ll definitely be serving up some more this year. Do you have a special cookie recipe that you like to make? I’d love to hear about it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please make sure your e-mail address is attached to your Blogger profile so I can reply. Thanks for stopping by!