Friday, January 14, 2011

How Cool Is This Friday

I don't know if I'm going to stick with the name, "How Cool Is This" Friday, but for now it will do...
Anyhow, hello! Today I'm going to share some of the projects that I've seen around Blogland that are super cool and inspiring. Go check them out!

First up: How cool are these etched glass pans? I haven't tried etching myself (yet), but I'm definitely going to have to now! Kimbo over at A Girl and a Glue Gun added these hilarious phrases to hers:













   
Belle over at  All Things Belle made this super cool 'Stache Clock (that is also for sale at her etsy shop):
Care over at Obsessively Stitching made this beautiful Valentine's quilt:
This next one is amazing. Suzy from Suzy's Artsy Crafty Sitcom made this Faux Metal Wall Art from toilet paper tubes. 

These are just a few of the neat things that I found this week. I hope you like them too. 

Thanks for stopping by!

 





1 comment:

  1. Sarah, thank you so much for stopping by and entering into my giveaway! I know what you mean about little ones being sick and not going out. The first snow (Christmas night) our little guy ended up with croup so we didn't go outside for that either. There will always be more snow that your pumpkin can go play in. I'm so excited about my first giveaway and can't wait to see who wins! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please make sure your e-mail address is attached to your Blogger profile so I can reply. Thanks for stopping by!