Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursdays will be

Hello all. I want to welcome my new followers (!) and thank you all for reading. It really is so nice to know that I'm not just talking to myself.

I'm going to use Thursdays to feature blogs that inspire me starting next week, since I finalized my schedule on Tuesday and two days wasn't much time. (I'm sure you understand) If you would like to be featured, just shoot me an e-mail. :) If you have neat things, then I'd be happy to show you off.

Also, there are several crafty competitions that are taking auditions right now. Check my sidebar and you can see some of the ones I'm either trying out for or just enjoy 'watching'.

That's all for now. Thanks so much for stopping by!



P.S. To the weather gods: Make the cold go away. I'm sick of this icky sinusy crud. Breathing is not overrated. Please and thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please make sure your e-mail address is attached to your Blogger profile so I can reply. Thanks for stopping by!