Friday, February 18, 2011

Favorite Finds Friday

Hello all! Here are some of the crazy cool things I came across this week:

Have you seen the Superhero bedroom that Cheri from I Am Momma...Hear Me Roar has put together for her son? Here is a little peek, but you have to head over there and see the entire room. I love how the quilt matches that awesome painting there. 

The lovely Robyn from Craft With Me has offered 3 digiscrap kits and some overlays for download. My favorite one Retro Game Time. It was inspired by Princess Peach/Super Mario Bros. Can't go wrong with SMB, just sayin'. You should totally check it out:



The next place you just have to go is over to see Tara at EASY.  I'm not normally a bathroom snooper, but I know a lot of people who are and I would love to put this up in our bathroom:

"I hope you've enjoyed your peek through the medicine cabinet. Please help yourself to a treat."
There were a bunch more that I want to add, but I'm running out of time. I'm having a bit of an internet problem, so I will do my best to post the rest of them this weekend, but no promises since Sunday is my birthday and I may just be super lazy. :)

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday my friend!!! I pray you are super blessed this year and that the birthday fairy gets you two of everything you desire :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please make sure your e-mail address is attached to your Blogger profile so I can reply. Thanks for stopping by!