Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ninjas unite!

I'm having kind of a geeky day, so I don't have much to post. I did make this fun printable for you though. One of my go-to phrases is "I'm a ninja, that's why."  That's my response to nearly any question I don't want to answer or when I'm feeling kind of bummed over a fail, I think to myself, "I'm a freaking ninja" and it cheers me up. I know, kind of geeky. Anyhow, here it is. If you would like the background or font in another color, just leave a comment and I'd be happy to oblige. This one is going to be hanging up behind my sewing machine.


Are you a ninja too?


3 comments:

  1. I need one that will intimidate doctors to do what Madie needs... so my wish is their command ;o) oh great google ninja...please make it happen...I will put it as the front page of her medical binder :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think mine should say "Yes I'm a Ninja and Yes I will show you my moves if you don't fix the blue sweaty baby"...lol

    But I agree that I don't need security called on me ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I like to say this to my boyfriend when he asks why I do things sometimes lol :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please make sure your e-mail address is attached to your Blogger profile so I can reply. Thanks for stopping by!