Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hoo Are You? and Knowing Me, Knowing You




NightOwlCrafting



As usual, head on over to Night Owl Crafting to link up your answers to this week's questions!

1. Where do you usually have your thermostat set at in the winter?
I have very little control over the thermostat, but it's usually set around 65. The house is built in an odd sort of way, so we have to use a space heater in the living room. It's always too cool to go without a sweater and socks. (I'll have to give you a tour if it's ever once it's clean.)

2. What room do you tend to put off cleaning until last?
Definitely my room. Scarlett still can't climb out of her crib, so we haven't moved the toddler bed in yet (It's in my parents' room, so she can have sleepovers). It's hard for me to do any cleaning when Scarlett is awake, since she wants to get into everything and I can't do it while she's sleeping or I'll wake her up. Vicious circle, right? On Mondays and Tuesdays, if I don't have anything else to do (like quilt or read), I try to pick up.

3. Do you like to clean with music on or off?
I crank the music up as loud is I can and sing at the top of my lungs. :)

4. When do you take time to blog?
I usually start my posts while Scarlett is napping, then I get to finish them after she goes to bed for the night.

5. How much time do you spend looking at other blogs a week?
Umm...way more than I should? At least an hour every day, usually more like 2 1/2...I have a lot of blogs in my reader and I'm always clicking links in posts. I also have a reader program on my phone, so I read them when I'm in lines or not driving in the car.




To Sew With Love just started a new blog hop called Knowing Me, Knowing You and I had to get in on this. I hope you guys will too, I'd love to read your answers!

What kind of music do you like?
I listen to a little bit of everything, but I especially love heavy metal. I know that may sound a little crazy to you guys, but there are few things I love to do more than crank up the screaming death metal and work on a quilt. lol. 
 
Which place would you definitely like to visit?

I would love to visit Egypt some day, once everything is settled down. I'd also love to visit Mayan ruins and Greece. I still want to be an archaeologist when I grow up.
 
What is the greatest thing you have ever done, so far?

The greatest thing I have ever done is become a mother. Scarlett is so amazing, I'm so lucky to be her mom.
 
What are the three things that you cannot live without?

My smartphone (it has music and ebooks), my laptop with internet and my sewing machine. I love technology.
 
what song is stuck on your head right now?

It's a tie (and not even metal) between Map of Tasmania by Amanda Palmer and F*@# You by Cee Lo Green. They are totally inappropriate, but they make me smile and sing along.
 
what three things can always be found in your refrigerator?

I don't do the grocery shopping, but I can guarantee that there will be water, Scarlett's milk and leftovers.
 
What three things can always be found in your purse?

Lip Balm (from My Lip Stuff, it's seriously the best), my emergency phone recharger with batteries and a notepad with pen.

C'mon and link up guys, I can't wait to read your answers!




 

2 comments:

  1. Cee-Lo Green makes me happy <3 He does so many strong songs.
    Great to learn more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to know you, Sarah! you cracked me up with "crank up the screaming death metal and work on a quilt! LOL! ^^)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please make sure your e-mail address is attached to your Blogger profile so I can reply. Thanks for stopping by!