Monday, February 14, 2011

Favorite Finds Friday...on Monday

The weekend was super busy, so I got a little behind. Here are my Favorite Finds Friday picks:


This has got to be the cutest little shirt ever! Especially for nerdy geek girls like me. I will probably be making some of these for Scarlett but with different sayings. The Extraordinary Bree even gave a tutorial. :)



This isn't the first time I've shared something from Jennifer over at All Things Belle and I'm sure it won't be the last. She took a rather hideous interesting piggy bank and transformed it into this beauty. You have to go over to her blog and see the before picture, I promise.



There isn't a tutorial for them, but I thought these were some of the coolest cupcakes that I've ever seen! They remind me of Alice In Wonderland. Manni over at I Bake Cakes made these awesome Valentine cupcakes:



I always see things that I love over at Blue Cricket Designs, but this has got to be the neatest no soliciting sign:



I'm a sucker for warm fuzzies. This pennant from kojo designs would be fun for a nursery or children's room:






These ladies are so inspiring! 

If I featured your project, feel free to grab one of my shiny new buttons up on the left!

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please make sure your e-mail address is attached to your Blogger profile so I can reply. Thanks for stopping by!